Program Completion Requirements
- Complete required program coursework.
- Purchase TK20 Assessment System
- Submit completed Teacher Work Sample to TK20 if completing prior to fall 2014. Must submit a Content Area Assessment post fall 2014.
- Pass appropriate PRAXIS II exam and report scores to Northwest Missouri State University (school code RA6488).
- Submit completed Final Application for Comprehensive Assessment and Graduate Degree to the Alternative Certification Office.
- Submit completed Initial Certification Application online to Northwest.
If you meet these requirements and would like to schedule an appointment, please contact the Alternative Certification Office.