Requirements and Qualifications
- Be employed as a teacher of record by a Missouri school district
- Have a Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Arts in the subject area or closely related field (special education may differ)
- Maintain a minimum 2.5 GPA overall and in the subject area
- Interview on campus may be required
- Special education candidates must complete the GRE within their first year of teaching
Application Process and Materials
If you meet these requirements and would like to schedule an appointment, please contact the Alternative Certification Office.