This website is best viewed in a browser that supports web standards.
Skip to content or, if you would rather, Skip to navigation.
Jan. 10, 2014
Northwest Missouri State University is now accepting nominations for its annual Awards and Recognition Ceremony, which will take place at 3:30 p.m. Monday, April 7, in the J.W. Jones Student Union Ballroom.
The collaborative celebration recognizes excellence among Northwest students, faculty and staff. In addition to the nominations being accepted for awards listed below, the ceremony will recognize Undergraduate Research Award winners and Tower Service Award winners.
To submit a nomination for the awards, click here. All nominations are due Friday, Feb. 14.
The event is a collaborative celebration to recognize excellence among Northwest students, faculty and staff. For more information, contact the Office of Campus Activities at 660.562.1226.
• Commitment to Diversity
• Community Leadership Award
• Outstanding Organizational Advisor
• Outstanding Program of the Year
• Outstanding Student of the Year
• Outstanding Student Organization
• Student Organization President of the Year
• Sustainability Leadership
• Tower Service Award
• Commitment to Social Justice Student Award
• Commitment to Social Justice Faculty/Staff Award
• Student Employee of the Year
• Student Employment Supervisor of the Year
• Student Employment Team of the Year
• Graduate Assistant of the Year
Mark Hornickel, Communication Manager
firstname.lastname@example.org | 660.562.1704 | Fax: 660.562.1900
Northwest Missouri State University
215 Administration Building | 800 University Drive | Maryville, MO 64468