Dec. 19, 2012
Spring 2013 online verification is available now
Northwest Missouri State University students may now verify their enrollment for the spring 2013 trimester. Students should log on to their CatPAWS account to verify enrollment and personal information.
- Go to CatPAWS on the Northwest web page (www.nwmissouri.edu)
- Log into Secure Area of your CatPAWS account using 919# and PIN
- Click the Verification tab
- Receive notification of any Holds which prevent verification
- Confirm or Update Local Address and Review Permanent Address
- Provide Emergency Contact Information
- Bearcat Alert Enrollment
Late online verification is Tuesday, Jan. 15, and Wednesday, Jan. 16. A $15 late fee will be charged to your account.
Your class schedule will be canceled Thursday, Jan 17, if you do not complete online verification.
If you have preregistered and will not be attending the Spring 2013 trimester, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, Jan. 11, to cancel your spring classes and avoid financial obligation.
If you have questions concerning enrollment, contact the Registrar's Office at 660.562.1151.
You must complete online verification to receive your undergraduate textbooks. Textbook pickup is located in The Station during the following hours:
- Friday, Jan. 11, 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Sunday, Jan. 13, 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Monday, Jan. 14, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Please note “holds” cannot be resolved Sunday because most University offices are closed. Any prepackaged textbooks picked up after these designated times will be assessed a late fee.
Class schedule changes - Drop/add through CatPAWS or in the Registrar's Office
Last date to add:
- Trimester class: Sunday, Jan. 20
- First block class: Tuesday, Jan. 15
- Second block class: Tuesday, March 5
To add a closed class, bring a properly-signed drop/add form to the Registrar’s Office.
Last date to drop:
- Trimester class: Friday, March 8
- First block class: Wednesday, Feb. 6
- Second block class: Wednesday, April 3
Drop a course on CatPAWS by these dates. No signatures are required. These are not refund dates.
Last date to get a refund from dropped classes: Available at http://www.nwmissouri.edu/bursar/refund.htm
For more information, please contact:
Mark Hornickel, Media Relations Specialist
email@example.com | 660.562.1704 | Fax: 660.562.1900
Northwest Missouri State University
215 Administration Building | 800 University Drive | Maryville, MO 64468