Aug. 24, 2012
Art exhibit to highlight works of Northwest faculty members
The Northwest Missouri State University Department of Fine and Performing Arts will highlight artwork created by its faculty members will in its first exhibit of the 2012-2013 school year.
The annual Art Faculty Exhibit opens Monday, Sept. 10, and continues through Friday, Sept. 21.
The exhibit opens with a lecture and reception at 7 p.m. Sept. 10 in the Charles Johnson Theater at the Olive DeLuce Fine Arts Building, where faculty members will display and discuss their work.
The work of 10 faculty members will be featured in the exhibit. The artists appear below with their specialties in parenthesis.
- Chris Graves, assistant professor of art (graphic design)
- Laura Kukkee, associate professor of art (ceramics)
- Phil Laber, professor of art (photography and printmaking)
- Armin Müsham, associate professor of art (painting)
- Bob Schultz, instructor (drawing and ceramics)
- Dr. Kim Spradling, professor of art (art education and fibers/papermaking)
- Veronica Watkins, instructor (drawing and design)
- Craig Warner, associate professor of art (digital imaging/graphic design)
- Glenn Williams, associate professor of art (sculpture)
The exhibit is free and open to the public.
Regular DeLuce Gallery hours are 6 to 9 p.m. Mondays, 1 to 5 p.m. Tuesdays through Saturdays and 1:30 to 5 p.m. Sundays. For more information contact Kukkee at 660.562.1324 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, please contact:
Mark Hornickel, Media Relations Specialist
email@example.com | 660.562.1704 | Fax: 660.562.1900
Northwest Missouri State University
215 Administration Building | 800 University Drive | Maryville, MO 64468