Aug. 23, 2012
Fall 2012 online verification is available now
Students may now verify their enrollment and personal information for the fall 2012 trimester by logging on to CatPAWS. Online verification continues through Monday, Aug. 27.
To verify enrollment and information, students should follow these steps:
- Go to CatPAWS on the Northwest web page (www.nwmissouri.edu)
- Log into Secure Area of your 'CatPAWS account using 919# and PIN
- Click the Verification tab
- Receive notification of any holds which prevent verification
- Confirm or Update Local Address and Review Permanent Address
- Provide Emergency Contact Information
- Bearcat Alert Enrollment
Late online verification is Tuesday, Aug. 28, and Wednesday, Aug. 29. A $15 late fee will be charged to the student's account.
Class schedules are subject to cancellation Thursday, Aug. 30, for students who do not complete online verification.
Students who preregistered and will not be attending Northwest during the fall 2012 trimester should send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, Aug. 24, to cancel their fall classes and avoid financial obligation.
For more information, contact the Registrar's Office at 660.562.1151.
Students must complete online verification to receive their undergraduate textbooks. Textbook pickup is located in The Station during the following hours:
- Friday, Aug. 24, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Sunday, Aug. 26, 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Monday, Aug. 27, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Students should note that holds cannot be resolved Sunday because most University offices are closed. Any prepackaged textbooks picked up after these designated times will be assessed a late fee.
Class schedule changes
Students should drop or add courses through CatPAWS or by visiting the Registrar’s Office. To add a closed class, bring a properly-signed drop/add form to the Registrar’s Office.
The last dates to add a course are:
- First block class: Tuesday, Aug. 28
- Trimester class: Sunday, Sept. 2
- Second block class: Tuesday, Oct. 16
Below are the last dates a student may drop a course and receive a 100 percent reduction of charges. More information about Northwest's charge schedule and refund policy is available by clicking here.
- First block class: Wednesday, Aug. 29
- Trimester class: Friday, Aug. 31
- Second block class: Wednesday, Oct. 17
Below are the dates to drop a course. Students may drop courses by logging on to CatPAWS, and no signatures are required.
- First block class: Wednesday, Sept. 19
- Trimester class: Friday, Oct. 19
- Second block class: Thursday, Nov. 8
For more information, please contact:
Mark Hornickel, Media Relations Specialist
email@example.com | 660.562.1704 | Fax: 660.562.1900
Northwest Missouri State University
215 Administration Building | 800 University Drive | Maryville, MO 64468