Dec. 7, 2011
Blue Key Honor Society taps new members
Blue Key Honor Society, one of the oldest active honor societies at Northwest Missouri State University, inducted six new members this fall.
The new members are:
- Brady Fleshman, a senior biology major from Unionville
- Alexis Leggett, a sophomore English education major from Kansas City, Mo.
- Matthew Moylan, a junior physical education major from Elkhorn, Neb.
- Melissa Peitzmeier, a junior business management and marketing major from Omaha, Neb.
- Brock Spinner, a junior business management and marketing major from St. Joseph.
- Riley Ziemer, a junior business management and marketing major from Winchester, Kan.
Blue Key Honor Society is a prestigious honor society that nationally recognizes college students at institutions of higher education for balanced and all-around excellence in scholarship, leadership and service. To be considered for membership, candidates must be involved, be ranked scholastically in the top third of their class, and be nominated and approved by a two-thirds vote of the active chapter.
Blue Key annually sponsors the Northwest Tower King and Queen during Northwest Week and recognizes an Outstanding Freshman Leader during the Northwest Awards and Recognition Ceremony.
For more information, please contact:
Mark Hornickel, Media Relations Specialist
firstname.lastname@example.org | 660.562.1704 | Fax: 660.562.1900
Northwest Missouri State University
215 Administration Building | 800 University Drive | Maryville, MO 64468