Sept. 1, 2011
Faculty art exhibit to open with Sept. 12 lecture
Faculty members in Northwest Missouri State University's Department of Art will showcase a variety of their work during its annual art faculty exhibit, opening Monday, Sept. 12 in the Olive DeLuce Fine Arts Gallery.
The art department will mark the exhibit's opening with a lecture consisting of featured faculty members giving short presentations about their interests and research activities.
The lecture begins at 7 p.m. Sept. 12, in the Charles Johnson Theater with a reception afterward in the Fine Arts Gallery.
Artwork by the following faculty will be displayed:
- Chris Graves, assistant professor of art, graphic design
- Laura Kukkee, associate professor of art, ceramics
- Phil Laber, professor of art, photography and printmaking
- Armin Müsham, associate professor of art, painting
- Bob Schultz, instructor, drawing and ceramics
- Dr. Kim Spradling, professor of art, art education and fibers/papermaking
- Veronica Watkins, instructor, drawing and design
- Craig Warner, associate professor of art, digital imaging and graphic design
- Glenn Williams, associate professor of art, sculpture
The show runs through Friday, Oct. 7. Gallery hours are 6 to 9 p.m. Monday, 1 to 5 p.m. Tuesday through Saturday, and 1:30 to 5 p.m. Sunday.
For more information, please contact:
Mark Hornickel, Media Relations Specialist
email@example.com | 660.562.1704 | Fax: 660.562.1900
Northwest Missouri State University
215 Administration Building | 800 University Drive | Maryville, MO 64468