May 4, 2011
Northwest announces free Summer Movie Series for 2011
MARYVILLE, Mo. - Northwest's office of Campus Activities and Student Activities Council has announced its schedule for the 2011 Summer Movie Series.
Twelve movies make up this year's series, which is free and open to the public. Movies will be shown on Tuesday nights, beginning at 7 p.m. in the Ron Houston Center for the Performing Arts and at 9 p.m. at the Raymond J. Courter College Park Pavilion, located west of the Ron Houston Center.
Exceptions to the schedule are the first film, "The King's Speech," will be shown at 7 p.m. and 9 p.m. Wednesday, May 11, and "Inception" will be shown once at 7 p.m., June 7.
The May 24 and June 21 showings are being co-sponsored by the Maryville Alumni Chapter, which will provide drinks and popcorn prior to the 9 p.m. shows.
Patrons are encouraged to bring chairs or blankets to the 9 p.m. shows at the Pavilion. The later showings also are subject to weather conditions.
For more information, contact Northwest's office of Campus Activities at 660.562.1226 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- May 11: "The King's Speech" (R)
- May 17: "The Roommate" (PG-13)
- May 24: "Despicable Me" (PG)
- May 31: "Little Fockers" (PG-13)
- June 7: "Inception" (7 p.m. showing only, PG-13)
- June 14: "The Social Network" (PG-13)
- June 21: "Tangled" (PG)
- June 28: "No Strings Attached" (R)
- July 5: "Nanny McPhee Returns" (PG)
- July 12: "Life as We Know It" (PG-13)
- July 19: "The Green Hornet" (PG-13)
- July 26: "You Again" (PG)
For more information, please contact:
Mark Hornickel, Media Relations Specialist
email@example.com | 660.562.1704 | Fax: 660.562.1900
Northwest Missouri State University
215 Administration Building | 800 University Drive | Maryville, MO 64468