Aug. 24, 2009
Department of Educational Leadership
Faculty members from the Department of Educational Leadership recently made the following presentations at the National Council of Professors of Educational Administration in San Antonio, Texas.
- "No Child Left Behind and Needs Improvement: We're on the List and we can't get off" - Dr. Judith Mathers, Dr. Jan Glenn.
- "P-12 Involvement: Challenges and Opportunities" - Dr. Carole Edmonds, Dr. Jan Glenn, Dr. Virgil Freeman, Dr. Max Fridell.
- "Curriculum Mapping in Educational Leadership" - Dr. Carole Edmonds, Dr. Jan Glenn, Dr. Virgil Freeman, Dr. Joyce Piveral.
- "Blended Classes-Successful with the Authentic Leadership Program" - Dr. Virgil Freeman.
- "What Administrators Need to Know about Classroom Management: Real World Scenarios and Applications" - Dr. Max Fridell, Dr. Carole Edmonds, Dr. Virgil Freeman, Dr. Jan Glenn, Dr. Joyce Piveral.
- "Developing Strong Educational Leadership Platforms: Pathway to Professional Growth and Change" - Dr. Joyce Piveral, Dr. Carole Edmonds, Dr. Jan Glenn, Dr. Max Fridell.
- "The Application of the Gruenert-Valentine School Culture survey to Build Collaborative Leadership Capacity in a Missouri School District: A Case Study" - Dr. Phillip Messner, Dr. Virgil Freeman, Mr. Larry Linthacum (superintendent, South Harrison School District).