Design Project Request Form
*Starting 1/9/17, stationery will be processed offsite by Rapid Elite. Please refer to the Stationery Pricing Guide for full instructions and process for ordering business cards, letterhead, envelopes and notecards.
If you are unfamiliar with our process please review our procedures.
Please tell us about your project so we can better meet your needs. After this form is submitted, your graphic designer will contact you to discuss your project further. We're looking forward to working with you!
Starting A Job
Complete one form for each publication you need. All information must be completed in order to start a job.
PLEASE PLAN AHEAD
Design projects take on average between two and eight weeks for completion, depending on the scope of the project, the printing needs and the workload in the office.
- You will need the FOAP number that you would like your project charged to before submitting this form.
Is Your Project New or an Update?
- If this is an update to a project that was previously designed by the University Marketing and Communication office, please provide a hard copy sample with your edits. If this is a new project and you have a specific look you desire, please submit a copy of a similar publication or your design ideas.
How Long Will it Take?
- We will make every effort to produce your publication within the time frame you have requested. Please note that for smaller jobs our office requests a minimum turnaround of two to four weeks from the time your final proofread copy is submitted, and four to eight weeks for larger jobs. These times can vary based on the number of proofs you request or if a graphic designer is out of the office. Please note that our printers request up to two weeks of printing time, which is included in our time estimates.
Submit Final Content
- After submitting the project request form, please send any additional copy or files to email@example.com. (Except for stationery, see stationery instructions.)
- ALL COPY SUBMITTED SHOULD BE FINAL.
Do NOT refresh the page or risk losing your progress.
An asterisk (*) indicates a required field.