View Sample Paper
- Review the following guidelines and submit your paper by email
attachment to: Frank Baudino at email@example.com
- Your paper must be received by July 1, 2013, at 5:00 p.m.
- Submit only original, unpublished work.
- Papers should be 2,000 to 4,000 words in length.
- Follow MLA style (7th edition) with one exception - single space the entries.
How to format hanging indentations for References list entries
- Divide the paper into sections that reflect content (e.g., –-but
not limited to--introduction, review of literature, findings, conclusions—your
sections will be unique to your paper).
- Center and bold section headings.
- Center, bold, and italicize section subheadings.
- Use Microsoft Word or save in rich text format.
- 1-inch margins.
- Single space paragraphs and double space between paragraphs.
- Do not indent paragraphs.
- Format the title of your paper following the example in the sample paper.
- Do not include appendices. Use tables or figures to display information. Follow the recommendations for Tables and Illustrations to "place tables and illustrations as close as possible to the parts of the text to which they relate" (section 4.5, page 118).
- Use black and white tables and graphics. Label graphics and tables
as explained in section 4.5, pages 118-121.