- M.F.A., University of Massachusetts Amherst
- B.A., University of Missouri
- 10-560 Advanced Creative Writing
- 10- 313 Creative Writing: Fiction
- 10-312 Creative Writing: Creative Nonfiction
- 10-520 Publication Skills
- 10-220 Intro to Literature
- 10-111 and 10-112 Composition
- 10-110 College Writing
- Creative Writing
- Modern and Contemporary Fiction
- Writing Pedagogy
- Science-Magic School, winner of the 2010 Midnight Sun Poetry Chapbook Contest.
- Short stories and poems in magazines such as Harvard Review, West Branch, Crab Orchard Review, Permafrost, Quarter After Eight and others.
- Academic articles in Assessing Writing and Teaching Creative Writing and Occasional Papers on the Essay: Practice & Form
Student Group Advisement
Other Professional Experiences
- Presentation at AWP 2011 in Washington, D.C.: "Writers of Experiment."
- Presentation at AWP 2012 in Chicago, Illinois: "Why We Should Be Teaching Novella Workshops to Undergraduates"