- Ph.D. University of Minnesota, 2009
- M.A. University of Minnesota, 2005
- B.A. St. Olaf College, 2001
- SPAN 447 - Latin American Culture
- SPAN 444 - Spanish American Literature
- SPAN 348 - Culture and Civilization of Spain
- SPAN 345 - Advanced Spanish Composition
- SPAN 142 - Spanish Culture and Communication II
- SPAN 141 - Spanish Culture and Communication I
- FR 232 - Intermediate French I
- FR 132 - French Culture and Communication II
- FR 131 - French Culture and Communication I
- Contemporary Spanish Literature
- The Spanish Civil War
- Spanish Exile
- French Concentration Camps
- The Franco Regime
- Memory/Trauma Theory
- "Beyond Barbed Wire: The Complicity of the French in Max Aub's Morir por cerrar los ojos. 13th Lusophone and Hispanic Graduate Student Conference. Constructing Spaces in Literature, Linguistics and Culture. University of California Santa Barbara, May 6-7, 2011.
- "The Forgotten Memory of the Spanish Exiles." 12th Annual Graduate Symposium in Romance Studies at the University of Minnesota. (Re)Membering, (Re)Collecting, and (Re)Creating: Memory, an Interdisciplinary Forum. March 28-29, 2008.
- "A Birds-Eye View of the Concentration Camp: the Reconstruction of Exile Identity in Max Aub's Manuscrito Cuervo." The Second Annual Graduate Portuguese and Hispanic Symposium (GRAPHSY 2006) at Georgetown University, September 29-30, 2006.
Student Group Advisement
- I am a faculty advisor to the Alpha Mu Gamma student organization.
Other Professional Experiences
- I take Northwest students on a faculty-led trip to Spain.