- M.A. in English, University of Massachusetts, Amherst
- B.A. in English and French, Mount Holyoke College
- Introduction to College Writing
- Composition I: Academic Literacies
- Composition II: Writing as Engagement
- Introduction to Literature
- Contemporary American literature, especially Joyce Carol Oates, gender and sexuality in literature and culture, and whiteness studies.
- Binette, Kori and Joanne V. Creighton. "‘What Does It Mean to Be a Woman?': The Daughter's Story in Oates's Novels." Studies in the Novel 38.4 (Winter 2006): 440-456. Print.
- Binette, Kori. "Toxic Relations: Joyce Carol Oates's The Falls, Don DeLillo's White Noise, and the Ecology of Family." Paper accepted to 2007 Hawaii International Conference on Arts and Humanities.
Other Professional Experiences
- Modern Language Association
- National Council of Teachers of English
- Conference on College Composition and Communication
- Long distance running
- Gardening, canning
- Baking and cooking