The Northwest Difference
A major in business management at Northwest teaches students methods for managing and leading professional employees, motivating people on the job, producing quality products, scheduling maximum efficiency, and managing financial entanglements among companies. Students develop skills and knowledge in critical thinking, analyzing and effective communication techniques in a career. Hands-on approaches are utilized in preparation for a career in business while working in teams, learning negotiation skills, conflict resolution, operations of running a business, and presentation skills in upper level courses.
Benefits of Northwest-Kansas City
- Complete classes in seven weeks.
- Earn your degree as quickly and conveniently as possible while receiving a quality education.
- An associate degree will waive general education courses. Exceptions may apply.
Career Opportunities in Business Management
The following is a listing of common positions for graduates with a business management major:
- Public Administration
- Financial Management
- Healthcare Administration
- Property and Real Estate Management
- Retail Managers
- Transportation Management
- Insurance Administration
- Non-Profit Organization Management
- Facilities Management