Welcome to the Office of Intercultural Affairs
The Office of Intercultural Affairs is one of the four specialized departments within Intercultural and International programs; a part of the Student Affairs Division of Northwest Missouri State University.
We look forward to meeting with you! Please stop by and visit us, give us a call, or send us an email message. We are located on the 2nd Floor of the J.W. Jones Student Union in the Student Engagement Center.
How Do We Support the University's Mission?
The mission of the Office of Intercultural Affairs is to support and mentor students from marginalized identities and provide social justice education to the Northwest community.
Tie In To Northwest Missouri State University Mission and Values
- We focus on Student Success through helping to retain and graduate students, as well as prepare students for our global society.
- We instill that social justice and interculturalism is a life-long learning process that must always continue.
- We actively promote and provide opportunities for intercultural competence on a daily basis.
- We collaborate with both Academic and Student Affairs to provide services to students.
- We value Character which includes Respect, Integrity, and pursuing Excellence.