Enroll at Northwest
How Do I Enter Northwest Missouri State University?
If you want to study in the English as a Second Language Program and want to know if you can study in Northwest Missouri State University, complete the following requirements:
- Download the ESL Program Application and answer all the questions
- International Application for Admission or use the International Student Application available online.
- Official academic transcripts from each secondary and post-secondary institution attended. Syllabi(course descriptions) must be submitted for all courses taken at any universities outside the U.S. Transcripts will not be evaluated until syllabi have been received. In addition to transcripts in the native language, certified translations must be attached to the official transcripts.
- Copy of your passport or birth certificate.
- Application fee of $50.00 in U.S. currency.This is a non-refundable fee.
- An official score report from the Test of English as a Foreign language(TOEFL) or International English Language Testing System(IELTS).
- Bank statement from family member or sponsor stating amount and years of support.
- Transfer recommendation form and International Student Advisor Report if applying as a transfer student from another American university.
- GRE and/ or GMAT score reports are required for graduate admission.
- Applicants from countries with currency restrictions which may make it difficult to transfer funds to the United States are required to submit a prepayment of one trimester's tuition and fees before an I-20 can be issued. These countries incluide Bangladesh, Cameroon, Ghana, Haiti, Kenya, Nigeria and Sudan.
Submit all documents to the following address:
Northwest Missouri State University
800 University Drive, Wells Hall 106
Maryville, MO 64468-6001 U.S.A.