This website is best viewed in a browser that supports web standards.
Skip to content or, if you would rather, Skip to navigation.
- Ph. D. Kinesiology/Pedagogy with a Cognate in Health; University of Arkansas, 2002
- M.A.T (Masters in the Art of Teaching) Physical
Education; University of Arkansas, 1997
- B.S. Physical Education K-12; University of
- A.S. Computer Science; Oklahoma Junior College, 1991
- Motor Development
- Lifetime Team
- Methods of Secondary Physical Education
- Foundations of Physical
- Curriculum in Health & Physical Education (Graduate level)
& Exercise Nutrition (Graduate level)
- Survey of Literature (Graduate level)
- Teaching methodology
- Learning methods
- Motor development
L.L. (2007). A comparison of obesity
trends for Iowa, Missouri, Mississippi and Colorado using CDC obesity
maps. Iowa Association for Health, Physical Education, Recreation and Dance.
L.L. (2007). Obesity Trends for Missouri: An Analysis of the CDC Obesity
- Missouri Journal of Health, Physical
Education, Recreation and Dance.
J., Butler, L.L., Symonds, M., & Wall, T.
(2007). An assessment system for
teacher education program quality improvement. International Journal of Educational Management, 21(2), 105-113.
L.L., & Long, T. (2005). Moving into the future with technology in the
gymnasium and grant opportunities. Missouri Journal of Health, Physical
Education, Recreation and Dance, 15, 16-19.
L.L. (November/December, 2004). Chalk, what chalk? Journal of Health, Physical Education,
Recreation and Dance, 75(9), 12-13.
L.L. (2002). A comparison of fitness levels for fifth
graders in public, private and home schools (Doctoral dissertation, University of
J., & Butler, L.L. (2001). Canadian
contribution to wellness. Missouri
Journal of Health, Physical Education, Recreation and Dance, 11, 22-26.
L.L. (2000). Exercise and the Health Belief Model:
Perceived barriers and self-efficacy. Arkansas Journal, 35(1), 26-29.
Student Group Advisement
- Sponsor, HPERD Club Recruitment & Convetions
- Sponsor, Northwest Wrestling
Other Professional Experiences
- Member, American Alliance for Health, Physical
Education, Recreation & Dance, 1998 - Present
- Member, Missouri Associations for Health, Physical
Education, Recreation and Dance, 2000 - Present
- Student Teacher Evaluator, 2000 - Present
- NASPE Stars Program Reviewer, 2007 - Present
- Presented at Oxford University, Rhodes Scholar
House, Oxford England, 2007