This website is best viewed in a browser that supports web standards.
Skip to content or, if you would rather, Skip to navigation.
During the final trimester, or in the trimester prior to completion of your degree, students should submit the Graduation Application with the Graduate Office during first three weeks of the trimester (fall and spring). For summer, file applications during the first week of the trimester.
By CatPAWS By myNorthwest
- Visit 'CatPAWS and log into the 'Secure Area' with your User ID (Student 919#) and PIN.
- Click on the 'Student' tab.
- Select 'Student Records'.
- Select 'Apply for Graduation'.
- Visit myNorthwest
- Go to the 'Graduate School' tab
- Select 'Apply for Graduation'
If you do not know your User ID (Student 919#) and/or PIN, visit 'CatPAWS and select 'Forgot your User ID (919#)'. Your login information will be promptly e-mailed to you.