Ticket Sales Information
- Season tickets are available for purchase starting Wednesday, August 31.
- Tickets may be purchased online, by phone or in person in the Cashiering Office.
- The Cashiering Office is located on the 1st Floor of the Administration Building and is open 8 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Monday-Friday. You may also call by phone at 660.562.1212
- If you wish to order tickets over the phone, you must have a valid credit card. Tickets purchased in the Cashiering Office can be purchased via cash or check.
Reserve Your Tickets Online!
Single Show Tickets
||Ticket Prices Vary for Each Individual Show
||Faculty/Staff Discount available for some shows.
- Season ticket holders receive benefits that include a private reception before one show each trimester, VIP seating at select University events and meet-and-greets with select performers.
- Season ticket holders will receive priority seating to multiple events.
- Additionally, for as little as a $25 donation, individuals will be classified as patron donors and become a member of “Friends of Encore.” Patron donors receive benefits that include the ability to purchase tickets before they are available to the general public.
- All individual tickets are subject to a $1 convenience fee.
Guidelines for Discounts
Season Ticket Holder Benefits
The Best Seats
You will have the first choice of the best seats available, guaranteed.
Guaranteed Renewal Privileges
Only season ticket buyers can renew their exact same seats year after year.
Advance Notice for Special Events
You will know about the big shows first and always have the opportunity to buy tickets in advance of the general public for any Encore Series presented show.
Season Ticket Packages are discounted, offering a savings over single show prices.
No Waiting in Lines
Avoid standing in line at the Box Office. With your season tickets in hand, you are ready for the show when you arrive at the venue.
Season Ticket Holders Reception
All season ticket holders are invited to attend an Encore Reception for hors d'oeuvres, desserts and beverages prior to the start of some Encore performances.