Professor of Music
- Ph.D. Music Theory; University of North Texas, 1985
- M.M. Piano Performance; Drake University, 1978
- B. M. Piano Performance; Peabody-Vanderbilt University, 1976
- 19-201 Enjoyment of Music
- 19-130 Applied Piano
- 19-137 Applied Harpsichord
- 19-271 Advanced Ear Training I
- 19-272 Advanced Ear Training II
- 19-273 Advanced Theory I
- 19-274 Advanced Theory II
- 19-330 Applied Piano
- 19-337 Applied Harpsichord
- 19-387 Music Literature III
- 19-493 Choral Composition and Arranging
- 19-530 Graduate Applied Piano
- Music History
- Kramer, Ernest. "Pandas on Parade" in Book One of Myklas Contest Winners. Alfred Publishing, Los Angeles, California. May 2011.
- Kramer, Ernest. "Crystal Snowflakes" in Book Four of Myklas Contest Winners. Alfred Publishing, Los Angeles, California. May 2011.
- Kramer, Ernest. "Review of What's So Important About Music Education by J. Scott Goble. Teacher College Record, Date published: August 30, 2010.
- Kramer, Ernest. Review of Seeking the Significance of Music Education: Essays and Reflections by Bennett Reimer. American Music Teacher, Volume 59, No. 4, Cincinnati, Ohio, February/March 2010, pp. 50-51.
- Kramer, Ernest. Review of American Muse: The Life and Times of William Schuman by Joseph Polisi. American Music Teacher, Volume 58, No. 5, April/May 2009, Cincinnati, Ohio, 68.
- Kramer, Ernest. "A Dream is Our Lives." Original SATB a cappella composition. Composed/revised January-March, 2010.
- Kramer, Ernest. "Inaugural Festive Fanfare" (abridged two-minute version). Original composition to honor the inauguration of Dr. John Jasinski. Commissioned by the Northwest Wind Symphony. Premiered on October 23, 2009.
- Kramer, Ernest. "Inaugural Festive Fanfare" (full six-minute version). Original composition to honor the inauguration of Dr. John Jasinski. Commissioned by the Northwest Wind Symphony. Premiered on November 15, 2009.
Other Professional Experiences
- Organizer and Leader of biannual "Essence of Europe" tours for music students
- Membership in the College Music Society
- Membership in the Music Teachers National Association
- Membership in the Phi Mu Alpha music fraternity
- Honorary Membership in Sigma Alpha Iota music fraternity
- Honorary Membership in Kappa Kappa Psi
- Flying with my private pilot license, learning foreign languages, and trading in the stock market