This website is best viewed in a browser that supports web standards.
Skip to content or, if you would rather, Skip to navigation.
- Ph.D. Curriculum and Instruction, Kansas State University, 2009
- M.A.Ed. Curriculum and Instruction, Washburn University, 2005
- B.Ed. Elementary Edcuation, Washburn University, 1995
- B.A. Vocational Home Economics Education, Washburn University, 1976
- 62-301 Reporting Pupil Progress
- 62-356 Reading and Language Arts in the Elementary School
- 62-655 Reading in the Elementary School
- 62-456/407 Reading/Language Arts Practicum
- Children's Literature
- Teaching Methods for Elementary School
- Home-School Connections
- Moore, R.A., & Seeger, V. (2009). Dear sincerely: Exploring literate identities with young children and preservice teachers through letter writing, Literacy Research and Instruction, 48, 185-205.
- Moore, R.A., & Seeger, V. (2009). Building Classroom Reading Communities: Retrospective Miscue Analysis (RMA) and Socratic Circles. Thousand Oaks, CA: Corwin Press.
- Co-Presenter, NCTE Annual Convention, The Burke Reading Interview: Implications For the Content Area Classroom, November 17-21, 2011, Chicago IL
- Co-Presenter, Kansas Reading Association Conference, Literacy In Math Content: Supporting Teachers and Students, October 21, 2011, Emporia, KS
- Presenter, Whole Language Umbrella Conference, Expanding Thinking About ELL Writing With Preservice Teachers, July 22, 2011, Las Vegas, NV
- Presenter, Whole Language Umbrella Conference, Encouraging Writing Through Family Message Journals, July 23, 2011, Las Vegas, NV
- Co-Presenter, Whole Language Umbrella Pre-Conference, Reclaiming Student Voices: Using Retrospective Miscue Analysis To Empower Readers, July 21, 2011, Las Vegas, NV
- Panel Presentation, AACTE, Transforming Teacher Preparation In EC-6 Mathematics Education, February 24, 2011, San Diego, CA
- Presenter, Southwest Educational Research Association, Collaborative Retrospective Miscue Analysis: A Pathway To Self-Efficacy In Reading, February 2-5, 2011, San Antonio, TX
- Short-term Study Abroad: Preservice Teachers' Perceptions of Global Perspectives and Cultural Understanding on Future Teaching. Principal Investigator. IRB approval. December 2010.
Other Professional Experiences
- National Council Teachers of English
- NCTE, Whole Language Umbrella
- International Reading Association (Reviewer, The Reading Teacher)
- Kansas Reading Association (Executive Board, Recording Secretary)
- Kansas Exemplary Educators Network