- Ed.D. University of Missouri
- Ed.S. Northwest Missouri State University
- MS.Ed. Northwest Missouri State University
- BS.Ed. Central Missouri State University
- Foundations of Educational Administration
- The Principalship
- Curriculum Design
- School Personnel
- Practicum 1
- University of Missouri/Northwest Missouri State University Doctoral Program
- Math Methods
- Reading/Language Arts
- PK through 12 Educational Leadership
- Adult/Student Learning
Piveral, J.A., Edmonds, C.A., & Barnes, J. (2009). Aligning the stars to dazzle. In K.T. Henson, Supervision: A collaborative approach to Instructional Improvement (pp. 197-198). Long Grove, IL: Waveland Press, Inc.
Articles in Refereed Journals
Place, A. W., Ballenger, J., Wasonga, T.A., Piveral, J., & Edmonds, C. (2010). Principals' perspectives of social justice in public schools. International Journal of Educational Management, 24(6), 531-543.
Edmonds, C.A. (2007). Continuous quality improvement: Integrating P-12 best practice into teacher education. International Journal of Educational Management, 21(3), 232-237.
Student Group Advisement
- Master's in K-12 Educational Leadership
- MU/NWMSU Doctoral Students
Other Professional Experiences
- Instructor, Department of Educational Leadership, College of Education, Northwest Missouri State University-Maryville (1996-2003). Director, Horace Mann Laboratory School - Northwest Missouri State University.
- Principal, South Nodaway R-IV Elementary, Barnard, Missouri (1986-1996).
- Teacher (Sixth Grade), South Nodaway R-IV Elementary, Barnard, Missouri (1986-1996).
- Teacher (Second Grade), South Nodaway R-IV Elementary, Barnard, Missouri (1983-1986).