This website is best viewed in a browser that supports web standards.
Skip to content or, if you would rather, Skip to navigation.
Benefits of UBMS Participation
- Students are involved in a focused math and science setting
- Students are exposed to a variety of math and science topics
- Students experience many different instructors for "short" units
- Hands-on experiences make the curriculum more exciting and memorable
- Students experience team-teaching and benefit from having a "fresh" team each week
- Every student receives a laptop computer to use for the six-week session
- Students have access to University facilities
- Students discover new friends from the four-state area
- Students earn a stipend during the summer program and each semester of the academic year
- Spending six weeks on a college campus reduces anxieties about attending college; for students and parents
- Students can benefit and grow from the mentoring relationship
- Acceptance into the Bridge component is equivalent to receiving a $2,000+ scholarship