Welcome to TESS
It is the mission of the Teacher Education Student Services (TESS) Office to be a repository for the professional education program; to disseminate information regarding teacher education; and to coordinate the various teacher education processes.
To this end, the office strives to
- courteously help faculty and students in answering their questions regarding the various aspects of the teacher education program at Northwest;
- accurately and efficiently collect and file confidential student records;
- responsibly coordinate admission to teacher education;
- facilitate the Beginning Teacher Assistance Program;
- assist the Director of Education Field Experiences;
- and provide pertinent information to the Certification Officer.