Welcome to Freshman Seminar!
Freshman Seminar is an academic course designed to introduce students to the Northwest community and collegiate environment. Each student develops a personal plan to understand and assume responsibility for their own university experience. Course content includes:
- adjustment to university life
- skills necessary to make the most of the university experience
- general education requirements
- academic programs and advisement
- career exploration
- campus and community resources
- and taking advantage of cultural and extracurricular events.