This website is best viewed in a browser that supports web standards.
Skip to content or, if you would rather, Skip to navigation.
Changing Your Northwest Network and Email Password Off-Campus
- Go to the Internet Service Manager page to change your password.
- In the Account textbox, enter your Northwest Network Account username.
- In the Old Password textbox, enter your current Northwest Network Account password.
- In the New Password textbox, enter your new Northwest Network Account password.
- Remember your new password must be 8 to 16 characters long and contain at least 1 capital letter, 1 lowercase letter and 1 number.
- The password cannot contain common words or your name.
- In the Confirm New Password textbox, enter your new Northwest Network Account password again.
- Click the OK button.
- You should now see a message that your password has been successfully changed.
- If not, carefully read the error message displayed and proceed as directed. Example: Your new password does not meet criteria or is too short.
- If you do not understand the message or cannot successfully change your password, please calle the Information Technology (IT) Help Desk at 660.562.1634 for assistance.