Logging Into Student Email for the First Time
- Go to the Northwest Homepage
- Mouse over Connect (located at the top right-hand side of the homepage)
- A drop down menu will appear
- Click on Student Email beneath the Quick Tools list
- Click on the Microsoft Outlook Live Student Email graphic
- Enter your Northwest email address in the Windows LiveID: textbox
Your email address is your Northwest network username followed by mail.nwmissouri.edu (i.e. email@example.com). If you do not know your Northwest network username, see Logging Into the Northwest Network for the First Time .
- Enter your Northwest network password in the Password: textbox
If you do not know your initial Northwest network password, see Logging Into the Northwest Network for the First Time .
- Click the Sign In button
- The first time you log into Outlook Live you will be asked to set your language and time zone. Typically you will select English for your language and Central Standard Time (US & Canada) for your time zone if you are living in Maryville or Missouri.
- Click Ok
For Additional Assistance
Call Information Systems-Client Computing Help Desk 660.562.1634
or Email firstname.lastname@example.org