Adult & Community College Education, North Carolina State University
Public Relations, Ball State University
Radio, Television & Film, Purdue University
- 29-102 Fundamentals of Oral
Public Relations Practicum
Public Relations Techniques
Advanced Public Relations Practicum
Public Relations Principles
Special Topics: Integrated Marketing Communication
Public Relations: Problems & Cases
Professional Media Writing
- Pragmatic Application of Dialogic
Public Relations Theory,
- Active & Collaborative
Analysis of Dialogistic Presence on Community College Web Sites in Nine
- (in press) Community College Journal of Research and Practice.
Presentation on the Findings of the Analysis of Dialogistic Presence on
- Web Sites in Nine Mega-States.
(March, 2010) Central States
Conference, Milwaukee, WI.
- A Toasty Pedagogy to Promote Active & Collaborative
Learning - Tabletop Discussion.
2010). Applied Learning Conference.
Missouri Western University, St. Joseph, MO.
- Using Practica to Prepare Students for Internships -
Tabletop Discussion. (February, 2010).
Learning Conference. Missouri Western University, St. Joseph, MO.
Student Group Advisement
- Public Relations Society
Student Association (PRSSA)
Other Professional Experiences
- 18 years professional experience in public
relations, advertising and marketing communications.
Visual Arts Hobbyist