CITE News Winter 2009
Dec. 1, 2009
Northwest Video: Video repository web site available for faculty
Why should I use Northwest Video instead of another video sharing site?
Northwest Video offers several advantages compared to other video sites, listed below.
Northwest Video is under complete control by Northwest Missouri State University.
- Northwest Video's login system is integrated with the Northwest domain. Your username and password are synchronized with your network/email account. This means Northwest Video won't be just another account and password to remember, and when you change your Northwest password, it will automatically be changed here.
- Faculty and Staff automatically have accounts with Northwest Video. No registration is necessary. Faculty and Staff may immediately use the site without performing any setup at all.
- Since the site is maintained by Northwest, features and limits can be changed as necessary.
Northwest Video is secure and not available to the general public.
- The general public on the Internet cannot access Northwest Video to browse through and watch videos. Content stored here is for Northwest students only.
- No advertisements or pop-ups.
- No comments.
- No "Related Videos"
You can login and try this out at http://cite.nwmissouri.edu/nwvideo/ For additional information about Northwest Video, check out our web site at: http://cite.nwmissouri.edu/NWVideo/Help/Index.aspx
Contact Jolaine Zweifel at x-1532 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.