This website is best viewed in a browser that supports web standards.
Skip to content or, if you would rather, Skip to navigation.
Ph.D. - Analytical and Environmental Chemistry, University of Strathclyde, Glasgow, UK
Expertise includes method development, analysis and tracking of
46. S. B. Quraishi, T. R. Choudhury, S. R. Khan, M. A. Mottaleb*. (2010) Season - and year-wise distribution of trace metals and anions in lake water: Results from five years study of the Gulshan Lake water. Submitted, Maejo Int. J. Sci. Technol.
45. A. J. Ramirez, R. A. Brain, S. Usenko, M. A. Mottaleb, J.G. O'Donnell, L. L. Stahl, J B. Wathen, B. D. Snyder, J. L. Pitt, P. P. Hurtado, L. L. Dobbins, B. W. Brooks, C. K. Chambliss*. (2009) Occurrence of pharmaceuticals and personal care products (PPCPs) in fish tissues: Results of a national pilot study in the U.S. Environ. Toxicol. Chem. 28, 2587-2597.
44. M. A. Mottaleb, S. Usenko, J.G. O'Dennell, J. Ramirez, B. W. Brooks, and C. K. Chambliss*
(2009) Gas chromatography-mass spectrometry for select UV filters, synthetic musks, alkylphenols, an antimicrobial agent and an insect repellent in fish J. Chromatgr. A. 1216, 815-823.
43. W.C. Brumley*, M.A. Mottaleb. (2009) Partial characterization of biosolids: Hydrophilic organic components. Environ. Sci. AIJ. 4, 3
42. M.A. Mottaleb*, J.H. Zimmerman, and T.W. Moy. (2008) Biological transformation, kinetics and dose-response assessments of bound musk ketone hemoglobin adducts in rainbow trout as biomarkers of environmental exposure. J. Env. Sci. 20(7), 878-884.