Internship Photo Contest
USE ARROWS ABOVE TO MOVE LEFT & RIGHT. MOUSE OVER EACH IMAGE FOR DESCRIPTION.
The photo contest is open to all students participating in internships, practicums, field experiences, and directed teaching experiences. Join the fun, submit your photo and description online. Each trimester will bring about a new photo contest! A $100 Visa gift card will be awarded for each trimester/contest. View current and past contest photos above.
The Spring 2015 contest will be January 12 through May 1.
- Students must be currently enrolled as a Northwest student when submitting an entry.
- Students should use their best writing skills to briefly describe the experience. The description is part of the entry and will be judged. Northwest retains the right to edit entries for proper grammar and spelling.
- Each student may submit 1 photo and the photo should include the student. Student and employer names will be published on our website along with the photo and description.
- Photo must have a caption (written by the student).
- Descriptions should be no more than 300 words (this is about a paragraph).
- Submissions become the property of Northwest Career Services and may be used for promotional purposes beyond the contest.
- Judges will be appointed by Career Services.
View current & past photo entries