2012-2013 Contest Winner Megan Whitman
The Fall 2013 photo internship contest is open to all students participating in internships, practicums, field experiences, and directed teaching experiences. Join the fun, submit your photo and description online. NEW - Each trimester will bring about a new photo contest! A $100 Visa gift card will be awarded for each trimester/contest.
The Fall 2013 contest is open until December 13.
- Students must be currently enrolled as a Northwest student when submitting an entry.
- Students should use their best writing skills to briefly describe the experience. The description is part of the entry and will be judged. Northwest retains the right to edit entries for proper grammar and spelling.
- Each student may submit 1 photo and the photo should include the student. Student and employer names will be published on our website along with the photo and description.
- Photo must have a caption (written by the student).
- Descriptions should be no more than 300 words (this is about a paragraph)
- Submissions become the property of Northwest Career Services and may be used for promotional purposes beyond the contest.
- Judges will be appointed by Career Services.
- In the event that a judge cannot perform this duty, a substitute judge will be named.