October 13-19, 2014
Homecoming at Northwest is a week-long celebration each October featuring athletic events, entertainment and plenty of opportunities for everyone to show their Bearcat spirit. Homecoming events are open to all Northwest students, alumni, faculty, staff, families and friends, and community members. This site contains all the information anyone would need to enjoy the Northwest Homecoming experience.
Details about events, location, and time will be released at a later date.
The Homecoming parade will start at the corner of Ray Avenue and College Avenue and will proceed east to the main University entrance at Fourth Street. The parade will proceed across Main Street to the Square and then turn North on Vine Street.
The parade route officially ends at Fourth Street and Vine Street.
A "family friendly" viewing area will be set up on campus near the intersection of University Drive and Fourth Street.
Points of Interest on the Route
- The route starts at the corner of Ray and College avenues.
- Bleacher seating will be provided at
- The corner of Munn and College avenues.
- College Avenue by Colden Pond
- The College Avenue/Fourth Street near the entrance of campus.
- Blanket seating will be at the grassy area at the corner of College Avenue and University Drive. Guests must bring their own blankets.
- Bleacher seating and blanket seating are designated family-friendly viewing areas.
- There will be four performance spots along the route
- The Grand stand at the corner of College Avenue and University Drive
- The corner of Walnut and Fourth streets
- The corner of Fillmore and Fourth streets
- The square on Fourth Street
- There are a number of barricades that will block traffic. University officials will be stationed and allow only those with permission to enter.
- How to get to campus
- The general public should enter campus from Second, Third, Seventh or Ninth streets and walk to their desired viewing location.
- Free of charge
For advance ticket purchases call the Northwest Student Services Center at 660.562.1212.
Variety Show tickets are available starting Monday, October 1, 2012.
- Northwest Students FREE with valid Bearcat card
- Single Game Reserved - $15
- Adult General Admission - $10 (Single Game Only)
- K-12 and Visiting Students with valid school ID - $8 (Single Game Only)
The Office of Campus Activities DOES NOT DISTRIBUTE FOOTBALL TICKETS!
Tickets can be ordered and picked up at the Student Services Desk on the first floor of the Administration Building. To order tickets online for the Homecoming Football Game, click here.