This website is best viewed in a browser that supports web standards.
Skip to content or, if you would rather, Skip to navigation.
- Ph.D. Economics; Kansas State University
- M.B.A.; University of Central Missouri
- B.S. Finance; University of Central Missouri
- General Economics I (Macro)
- Labor Economics
- Money, Credit, and Banking
- University Seminar
- Financial Management (MBA)
- Economic effects of early childhood education
- Relationship between education and economic growth
- Economic growth of developing countries
- Economic effects of government education spending
- Measurement of human capital
- Abington, C. R. and Blankenau, W. F. (2013). Government Education Expenditures in Early and Late Childhood. Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, 37, 854-874.
- Abington, C. R. (2014). The Importance of Expenditures for Higher Education Graduation Rates. Regional Business Review, 33, 35-44.
- Abington, C. R. (2014). Determining the Importance of Human Capital for Growth Using a Bayesian Averaging of Classical Estimates Approach. Global Business and Economics Research Journal, 3(4), 62-78.
Student Group Advisement
- Sigma Society; Co-advisor
- Financial Management Association; Advisor