- Ph.D. Counseling
Psychology University of Missouri at
- MBA Northwest Missouri State University
- B.S. Psychology Park
- History and Systems
- Experimental Psychology
- Principles of Counseling
- Psychology of Personality
- Abnormal Psychology
- Substance Abuse
- Abuse and Trauma
N., Murdock, T., & Edwards, C. (2010). Therapist's attributions for client
premature termination: Are
therapists self-serving. Psychotherapy
- Wessell, R., & Edwards, C. (2010).
Biological and psychological interventions: Trends in substance disorders intervention research. Addictive Behaviors, 35, 1083-1088.
C., Hendrix, R., Oehler, M., & Paulsen, E. (2009). Adolescent females and risk factors
for suicide. Counseling Interviewer,
- Edwards, C. E.,
Hendrix, R., Francis, A. & Russell, D. (2009). News media, experience of news media trauma, and
leadership flexibility. Regional Business
Review November, 28, 25-35.
- Reinert, D. & Edwards, C. E. (2009). Childhood Physical and Verbal Mistreatment,
and Substance Use: Sex Differences and the Moderating Role of Attachment. Family Violence
- Reinert, D. & Edwards, C. E. (2009). Attachment theory, childhood mistreatment, and
religiosity. Psychology of Religion and Spirituality, 1, 25-34.
- Reinert, D., Edwards, C. & Hendrix, R.
(2009). Attachment theory and religiosity: A summary of empirical
research with implications for counseling Christian clients Counseling & Values, 53,
Student Group Advisement
- Social Sciences
Other Professional Experiences