This website is best viewed in a browser that supports web standards.

Skip to content or, if you would rather, Skip to navigation.

Northwest Missouri State University

General Education Assessment Test Dates and Times

Follow the link below to view the General Education Assessment schedule. Exams start at the beginning of the specified time and last for two and one-half hours. Since the General Education Assessment is an online exam, you will be able to work at your own pace and leave once you have completed both sections of the exam.

Late arrivals will not be permitted to enter; you will need to re-register for a later session.

Due to limited seating, reservations are required.

All exams will be held in Garrett-Strong 1930.

Click here to see the exam schedule.