Pacific Northwest and California
The Northwest Alumni Association invites you to join them on the
Tourin' Bearcats Pacific Northwest and California Trip.
June 18-25, 2017
Accomodations begin at $2,999 per person*
*Based on double occupancy and departure from Kansas City International Airport; trip insurance is available for purchase; taxes and fees on airline tickets are subject to change until issued.
- Roundtrip airfare from Kansas City, air taxes, hotel transfers
- Six breakfasts
- Four dinners
- Transportation from Maryville to Kansas City International Airport
- Mount St. Helens Visitors Center
- Columbia River Gorge
- Portland Spirit Cruise
- Brandon State Natural Area
- Redwood National Park
- Avenue of the Giants
- San Francisco
- Choice of San Francisco Bay Cruise or City Tour of San Francisco
University hosts: Mike Johnson ’85, vice president of University Advancement
Kenna (Miller) Johnson ’84, ’87, director of the Talent Development Center
Make your reservations today. Limited availability.
For more information, contact the Northwest Alumni Association at email@example.com or 660.562.1248.