This website is best viewed in a browser that supports web standards.

Skip to content or, if you would rather, Skip to navigation.

Northwest Navigation

Northwest logo

Northwest Missouri State University

Transferring Credit to Northwest

Articulation Agreements By School

Look up various transfer guides between other institutions and Northwest.

Articulation Agreements »

Course Equivalencies

This tool allows you to look up classes that have been equated to Northwest classes in the past. It does not constitute an agreement or contract. All classes must be evaluated on an individual basis, and you should consult with an advisor at Northwest for the most up-to-date information.

Typically general education courses from regionally accredited institutions transfer easily. Northwest does not accept technical or vocational credit unless the student is seeking a Bachelor of Technology degree.

Whether Northwest course credits will transfer to another institution is determined by that institution’s policies.

Northwest Transfer Equivalency System »

Submitting Transcripts

Official transcripts must come directly from the issuing institution to complete your application for admission at Northwest. Institutions can send transcripts by:

Contact Us

Shelby Bottiger
Transfer Specialist
Phone: 660.562.1804
Brady Willis
Transfer Services Coordinator
Phone: 660.562.1804

For further information on course equivalencies or to ask other questions, you can also email

chat loading...