Board of Regents Meeting
Notice of Open Meeting and Vote to Close Part of the Meeting
Board of Regents
Thursday, September 13, 2012, 1 p.m.
All documents are in PDF format and require Adobe Reader to view. Adobe Reader is available as a free download.
Posted: Sept. 6, 2012, 4 p.m.
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Board of Regents of Northwest Missouri State University will conduct a meeting in Brown Hall on the campus of Northwest Missouri State University, Maryville, Missouri, at 1 p.m on Thursday, September 13, 2012.
The tentative agenda of this meeting, at 1 p.m., includes:
- Academic/Student Affairs/Governance Committee (Provost Doug Dunham/VP Matt Baker/Committee Chair Gene Dorrel)
- Finance Committee (VP Stacy Carrick/Committee Chair Joe Bosse)
- 09-12-02: Cooperative Agreement and Shared Position Between Northwest Missouri State University and North Central Missouri College (Provost Doug Dunham)
- 09-12-03: Graduate Assistant Handbook (Provost Doug Dunham)
- 09-12-04: Anti-Hazing Policy (VP of Student Affairs Matt Baker)
- 09-12-05: Athlete Drug Education, Testing and Counseling Policy (Athletic Director Wren Baker)
- Student Regent (Student Regent Ashton Raffety)
- Student Senate (Student Senate President Riley Ziemer)
- Support Staff Council (Support Staff Council President Walter Redden)
- Administrative/Professional Staff Council ( Administrative/Professional Staff Council President Mark Hetzler)
- Faculty Senate (Faculty Senate President Dr. Wayne Chandler)
- Enrollment Management (Dean of Enrollment Management Bev Schenkel)
- President’s Report (President John Jasinski)
The tentative agenda of this meeting also includes a vote to close part of this meeting pursuant to R.S. MO 610.021(1)(3)(13).
- Legal actions, Cause of Action, Litigation or privileged communications between the Board/University's Representatives and its attorneys: §610.021(1) R.S. Mo.
- Hiring, Firing, Disciplining or Promoting Employees: §610.021(3) R.S. Mo.
- Individually Identifiable Personnel Records: §610.021(13) R.S. Mo.
Following any closed session, the Board may, at its discretion, decide to go back into open session to discuss any old business or raise new items as individual members deem appropriate.
The news media may obtain copies of this notice by contacting:
Secretary to the Board of Regents
Northwest Missouri State University
800 University Drive
Maryville, MO 64468