Board of Regents Meeting
Notice of Open Meeting and Vote to Close Part of the Meeting
Board of Regents
Friday, November 2, 2012, 11:30 a.m.
All documents are in PDF format and require Adobe Reader to view. Adobe Reader is available as a free download.
Posted: October 25, 2012, 5 p.m.
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Northwest Missouri State University Board of Regents will conduct a meeting in the Ballroom and Board Room of the J.W. Jones Student Union on the campus of Northwest Missouri State University, Maryville, Missouri, at 11:30 a.m. Friday, November 2, 2012.
The tentative agenda of this meeting, at 11:30 a.m., includes:
*Please note the International Flag Raising Ceremony at the Joyce & Harvey White International Plaza will be held at 2 p.m. and the Board will recess to enable attendance.
Education and Discussion (note: scheduled to begin at 11:30 a.m.)
Consent Items (note: scheduled to begin following lunch)
- Academic/Student Affairs/Governance Committee (Provost Doug Dunham, VP Matt Baker, Committee Chair Gene Dorrel, Mark Hargens and Doug Wyckoff)
- 11-12-02: Curriculum Proposal
- 11-12-03: Faculty Position in Didactic Program in Dietetics
- Finance Committee (VP Stacy Carrick, Committee Chair Joe Bosse, Lydia Hurst and Doug Sutton)
- 11-12-04: Financial Audit
- 11-12-05: Service Contracts
- 11-12-06: Refunding of Housing System Revenue Bonds
- Student Regent (Student Regent Ashton Raffety)
- Student Senate (Student Senate President Riley Ziemer)
- Support Staff Council (Support Staff Council President Walter Redden)
- Administrative/Professional Staff Council ( Administrative/Professional Staff Council President Mark Hetzler)
- Faculty Senate (Faculty Senate President Dr. Wayne Chandler)
- Enrollment Management (Dean of Enrollment Management Bev Schenkel)
- President’s Report (President John Jasinski)
The tentative agenda of this meeting also includes a vote to close part of this meeting pursuant to R.S. MO 610.021(1)(2)(3)(13).
- Legal actions, Cause of Action, Litigation or privileged communications between the Board/University's Representatives and its attorneys: §610.021(1) R.S. Mo.
- Lease, Purchase or Sale of Real Estate: §610.021(2) R.S. Mo.
- Hiring, Firing, Disciplining or Promoting Employees: §610.021(3) R.S. Mo.
- Individually Identifiable Personnel Records: §610.021(13) R.S. Mo.
Following any closed session, the Board may, at its discretion, decide to go back into open session to discuss any old business or raise new items as individual members deem appropriate.
The news media may obtain copies of this notice by contacting:
Secretary to the Board of Regents
Northwest Missouri State University
800 University Drive
Maryville, MO 64468