This website is best viewed in a browser that supports web standards.
Skip to content or, if you would rather, Skip to navigation.
Logging Into Northwest Online (eCompanion) for the First Time
- Go to the Northwest Homepage.
- Mouse over Connect (located at the top right-hand side of the homepage).
- A drop down menu will appear.
- Click the Northwest Online (eCompanion) link beneath the Quick Tools list.
- Scroll down and enter your Northwest Network Account username in the User ID textbox.
- In the Password textbox, enter your Northwest Network Account password.
- Your initial Northwest Network Account password can be found in CatPAWS by selecting Retrieve Initial Email/Northwest Online Login.
- Click on the Go to Class button.