This website is best viewed in a browser that supports web standards.
Skip to content or, if you would rather, Skip to navigation.
ALL DATES, TIMES AND EVENTS ARE TENTATIVE
Thursday, Oct. 24, 7 p.m.
Friday, Oct. 25, 7 p.m.
Ron Houston Center for the Performing Arts
Friday, Oct. 25, 9:30 a.m.
(8:30 a.m. registration)
Raymond J. Courter College Park Pavilion
Wear a light-colored shirt; participants will be "painted" throughout race
Proceeds benefit United Way of Nodaway County
Friday, Oct. 25, noon
Mozingo Lake Golf Course
Cost: $45 per person
Friday, Oct. 25, 6:30 p.m.
J.W. Jones Student Union Ballroom
Friday, Oct. 25, 7 p.m.
Saturday, Oct. 26, 8 a.m.
Saturday, Oct. 26, 9 a.m.
The parade starts at the corner of Ray and College Avenue, proceeds east to the main University entrance at Fourth Street, continues east on Fourth Street to Main, past the courthouse square and will end at the corner of Fourth and North Vine.
Saturday, Oct. 26, 11:30 a.m.
Saturday, Oct. 26, 2 p.m.
Cost: $17 reserved, $12 adult general admission (standing room only), $10 visiting student (Tickets available to general public beginning Sept. 17.)
Friday, Oct. 25, 6 p.m.
Comfort Inn 660.562.2002 Super 8 660.582.8088 Holiday Inn Express 660.562.9949
St. Joseph Hotels
America's Best Value Inn 816.364.3031 Days Inn 816.279.1671 Drury Inn 816.364.4700 Hampton Inn 816.390.9300 Holiday Inn 816.279.8000 Ramada Inn 816.233.6192 Stoney Creek Inn 816.901.9600
- Tickets will not be mailed; they must be picked up at the event.
- Football and Variety Show tickets may be purchased online at www.nwmissouri.edu/tickets or via check, made payable to Northwest Missouri State University and mailed to Student Services Center, 800 University Dr., Maryville, MO 64468. (Checks must be received by Oct. 24.)
- Call 660.562.1248 or visit www.nwmissouri.edu/alumni/events to register for the Golf Classic.
- Call 660.562.1977 to register for the M-Club Hall of Fame Banquet.
- Seats are assigned on a best-available basis.
- All ticket sales are final.
- Ticket prices include Missouri sales tax.
(All events subject to change/cancellation)
The Golden Years Society recognizes and welcomes all classmates graduating in 1963 and before to attend Homecoming. Mark your calendar now and make plans to return to campus. For more information or tickets, contact the Northwest Alumni Association at email@example.com or 660.562.1248.
|Friday, Oct. 25|
|9 a.m.||Welcome reception, Alumni House|
|10 a.m.||Campus bus tour|
|11 a.m.||Reunion photo, Kissing Bridge|
|11:30 a.m.||Luncheon, J.W. Jones Student Union|
|2 p.m.||Flag-raising ceremony, White International Flag Plaza|
|5 p.m.||Golden Years Social, Alumni House|
|6:30 p.m.||M-Club Hall of Fame Banquet, J.W. Jones Student Union Ballroom*|
|Saturday, Oct. 26|
|8 a.m.||Homecoming Welcome, Alumni House|
|9 a.m.||Parade with VIP seating|
|11:30 a.m.||Bearcat Zone pregame barbecue, College Park*|
|2 p.m.||Football game, Bearcat Stadium*|